John Deere and Company adds
ADVANAGE Diversified Products, Inc. to its JD Supply Network
Deere & Company, a world leader in providing advanced products and services for customers whose work is linked to the land; e.g., tractors and farm equipment has become a regular customer of ADVANAGE 20X Multipurpose Cleaner.
ADVANAGE is available in Citrus, Lavender, Green Apple or odorless Clear.
Various Deere divisions use ADVANAGE the Wonder Cleaner® to remove oxidation, oil/grease stains and grime from tractors and other Deere equipment. Therefore, effective September 9, 2019 ADVANAGE Diversified Products, Inc. and its line of cleaning products were added to Deere’s JD Supply Network.
ADVANAGE’s Supplier Diversification and National Minority credentials helped qualify ADVANAGE to become a certified JD Supplier.
ADVANAGE Multipurpose cleaner’s extraordinary power comes from its patented surfactant. Not only does the product clean just about everything, with hundreds of uses, ADVANAGE is also eco-friendly and safe around children and animals.
For more information using ADVANAGE for commercial purposes, call 708.331.8390, ext. 5076. To find out more about our company, products or to make a purchase go to www.advanage20x.com. Or you can purchase over the phone by calling 877.588.8391.
Posted in Featured
ADVANAGE 20X keeping one of the Oldest Farms in the USA Clean
In 1639, some 370 years ago Thomas Hine scratched out a farm on an isolated hilltop in southern Connecticut. Today, twelve generations later, Walter Hine continues to work the farm delivering locally-grown farm products and milk to customers all over the northeast.
Now known as Field View Farms, the 170-acre farm in New Haven County is the southernmost full-time dairy operation in Connecticut and the last one between New Haven and New York City. According to Mr. Hine, “Field View has endured over the centuries is a story of determination and lately diversification and marketing.”
We are proud to have become a supplier to Field View and Mr. Hine. From equipment and tractor cleanup to dairy farm pipeline and bulk tank maintenance, ADVANAGE 20X does it all. And, thanks to our salesman, Jamey Medlock for finding such an interesting customer.
Posted in Featured
Here is who we are:
Advanage Diversified Products, Inc.
We manufacture and market ADVANAGE the Wonder Cleaner®, the nation’s finest multipurpose cleaner. Over 40 million residential
and industrial customers have purchased ADVANAGE.
ADVANAGE does it all. Its patented surfactant makes it incredibly
powerful, with hundreds of uses, eco-friendly, and safe around
children and pets. And it’s affordable, one concentrated quart
makes 20 ready-to-use quarts.
We recruit our salespeople from the underprivileged sections of
America’s inner cities. We give them a job, train them and give
them an opportunity to earn some money.
In all, a superior product from a company with a social conscience
and a company that respects the environment.
Posted in Featured
Fifteen (15) Reasons Why ADVANAGE The Wonder Cleaner® is the Best Seller
The Number One Product in the entire Direct-Selling, Door-to-Door Industry.
Advanage Diversified Products, Inc. invented, manufactures and markets its proprietary ADVANAGE Wonder Cleaner. Here is why ADVANAGE is Number One…
- There is no better multipurpose cleaner. ADVANAGE cleans everything—hundreds of uses.
- In an Independent Laboratory test, it scored 96% in overall cleaning effectiveness vs 86% for the leading retail brand.
- There is nothing like it. It’s one of a kind—that’s because it contains our proprietary, patented emulsion agent.
- It’s a concentrate, so it’s affordable–one quart makes twenty quarts of ready-to-use cleaner
- Independent testing reveled it exceeded the FDA’s 70% standard for Ready Biodegradability by 7.6%.
- In addition to being biodegradable, it’s non-toxic and contains no phosphates.
- Safe around children and pets.
- Available in 4 different aromas—Citrus, Lavender, Green Apple and fragrance-free Clear.
- Comes in quarts, gallons, drums and totes.
- Everybody needs a cleaning product. ADVANAGE is used in tens of millions of homes and commercial, industrial accounts.
In 5 more reasons…
- ADVANAGE is sold by young, enthusiastic, well-trained men and women who were recruited from America’s inner cities.
- Our salespeople demonstrate its effectiveness by actually removing stubborn stains from the buyer’s home or office.
- A specially designed and marked Mixing Applicator is available to make dilution measurement easy and accurate.
- In addition to the 20X Concentrates, ADVANGE is also available in pre-mixed, industrial strength, ready-to-use Citrus Gallons.
- Young Americans growing up in the poorer-inner-city communities of this nation struggle with bad housing, poverty and crime. Idleness and joblessness leads to hopelessness. Advanage Diversified Products, Inc. gives them a job and training to help them to start making money and become contributing citizens.
For more information on Door-to-Door Opportunities, CLICK HERE D2D.
For more information on Regional Distribution opportunities, CLICK HERE REGIONAL
All ADVANAGE products are available for purchase at www.advanage20x.com or over the phone at 877-588-8391.
Posted in CEO, Featured